• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
95 Solvic, 93 dS si
694 Posts
hey my busted ass janky needs all the love she can get, guarantee she def came from a worse place than 99.9% of the other cars on here. and probably has more custom work done to her than 90% of the other cars on here, and has a better system in her than 80%. just sucks that i only get 3 pics, and the majority of the work that has been done wont look impressive in 3 pics. So if I only have to battle 1 guy to get a few votes... ill take any edge I can get.

PS perry is a dirty dirty whore.

·
Registered
92 Civic Seadan
344 Posts
hey my busted ass janky needs all the love she can get, guarantee she def came from a worse place than 99.9% of the other cars on here. and probably has more custom work done to her than 90% of the other cars on here, and has a better system in her than 80%. just sucks that i only get 3 pics, and the majority of the work that has been done wont look impressive in 3 pics. So if I only have to battle 1 guy to get a few votes... ill take any edge I can get.

i like your car too bro, it's different:bigok:

·
Registered
A car
39 Posts
Quit your bitching. You did it in the other thread and now this one. It's a voting thread. Not a crying thread. Your post makes no sense whatsoever anyways.
seriously it doesn't make sense....

voting thread 1 has 10 cars.....
voting thread 2 has 2 cars.....

if everybody can vote in each thread which thread will have more votes.......

my car's not even in this I just want it to be fair. which it isn't

·
Registered
A car...
367 Posts
seriously it doesn't make sense....

voting thread 1 has 10 cars.....
voting thread 2 has 2 cars.....

if everybody can vote in each thread which thread will have more votes.......

my car's not even in this I just want it to be fair. which it isn't
Stop looking at the percentage dumbass, look at the actual number of votes. The percentage will be higher on this page because of less entries, but the amount of actual votes will not differ from the other page.

·
Registered
A car...
367 Posts

I voted for you man, you definitely got alot more custom work than I do. :bigok:

You inspired me so much, the car will be gone this Thursday and I'm getting a sol. Lol

·
Administrator
93 cx hatch
16,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Stop looking at the percentage dumbass, look at the actual number of votes. The percentage will be higher on this page because of less entries, but the amount of actual votes will not differ from the other page.
If I had a cookie I'd give it to you

·
Registered
My car...or my truck
1,035 Posts
"PS perry is a dirty dirty whore."

Goddam, I hope so...that's how it goes in my spank bank lol

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.