Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
291 Posts
The only roller rockers that were made for the d15 is from the d15z1 which is not compatible with your d15b2 since it is a vtec-e engine vice your non-vtec d15b2. Just think about a mini-me.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i cant take a d16y7 year 97 with roller rocker transfer the hold top bar and rocker and put it in the d15b2 head

·
Registered
2,638 Posts
well first off we don't have roller rockers, so...however we do have rocker arms, so the term i think you are looking for is rocker assembly

·
Registered
2,638 Posts
ummmm, NO... He is talking about roller rockers! They did have 'em in the vtec-e motors.
really, didn't know that, none of the honda's i have ever worked on had them so....and i know for sure the y7 doesn't have roller rockers because i got one

·
Registered
97 Civic DX
692 Posts
wont work in anything or jst the d15 ?

i think i read bese's blog where he said its more work then its worth. i have the whole assembly from my friends old z1 motor.

z6 w/ roller rockers ? yay or nay ?

·
Brokedick Millionaire
40,237 Posts
the roller tip rocker arms require a different cam profile.

give up (instert lame frenchie joke!) and move on.

·
Registered
97 Civic DX
692 Posts
zex 59300 cam work ? last question before i put them on ebay or for donation on here for experimental purposes.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
the roller rocker is from a 1.6l honda hx 16 valve how come you need a special cam for that i now in 350 chevy block you can youse a higher lobe cam with roller rocker how come it is diffrent a d16a6 head fit on my motor how come the roller wont work

1 - 20 of 31 Posts