Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey im new to this and am lookin for rods that will let me use vitara piston on my d15b7 mini me without notching my block?

·
Registered
95 integra
504 Posts

·
Hi hater!
12,548 Posts
I was about to say these have not hit the market yet and even if you do get crower rods the compressin is to low even for my taste so you will wait in line like everyone else of get a 1.6. And notching is gonna be a must more than likely unless he drops the I beams and block notching isnt that hard

·
Registered
Honda Civic
2,943 Posts
You can look up block notching on youtube. I saw a video. 20mins+a dremel tool+patience=a nicely notched block. :)

What's with the large font? Just askin.

·
Premium Member
95 CX Hatch
5,910 Posts
Hey im new to this and am lookin for rods that will let me use vitara piston on my d15b7 mini me without notching my block?
ummm...stock rods fit perfect! BTW what are you doing with this minime to justify beefy rods? Turbo/nitrous etc? I see you posted in the fi section so I am curious. Why not ditch the b7 block and get a z6/y8/d15b to start with.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
he's a nooob

Hey im only a noob on this d-series site buddy nd i like that font......nd the post dosent say Hey Come Talk Sh** i asked a question bout rods not font opinions! if i wanted opinions on font i would of asked thanks for careing tho i apreciate it (NOT)....Thanks for the feedback on my question tho

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
ummm...stock rods fit perfect! BTW what are you doing with this minime to justify beefy rods? Turbo/nitrous etc? I see you posted in the fi section so I am curious. Why not ditch the b7 block and get a z6/y8/d15b to start with.
Im goin for Boost I want to do something diffrent then every1 eles thats y im doin single cam for now .... I had a Gsr hatch pushing 380 on stock sleeves stock block and am waiting on finishing my k series boost im goin for about 600-700hp on a fully built k daily driven :3dbiggrin: so if the motor blows then ill just wait about 5 more months till the k is done....

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
boosted single cam isnt exactly different now a days. people are FINALLY realizing how much potential these things have.. as for boosing a 1.5 now thats different. it take money to make them baller. so kudos to you. and im looking forward to following your progress.

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Im goin for Boost I want to do something diffrent then every1 eles thats y im doin single cam for now .... I had a Gsr hatch pushing 380 on stock sleeves stock block and am waiting on finishing my k series boost im goin for about 600-700hp on a fully built k daily driven :3dbiggrin: so if the motor blows then ill just wait about 5 more months till the k is done....
700 hp K swap? must be nice to have $10,000.00+ of cash to spend on a motor.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
700 hp K swap? must be nice to have $10,000.00+ of cash to spend on a motor.
10,000 u Crazy im a certified Tech for honda and i got 2.4 out of an accord wit a bent rod and a tranny outta a 2008 si that had a bad 3rd gear syncro recall.....so I havent spent no money on the swap im waiting to send my block out through CFT to get sleeved 1s taxes get here and slowly buy my boost setup, pistons, rods etc......but for now i want to see wat the d 1.5 can do i heard mini me's runn hard so hey wat do i gotta loose 1500 to beat a couple of b series boys that i got....:biggrin:

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
10,000 u Crazy im a certified Tech for honda and i got 2.4 out of an accord wit a bent rod and a tranny outta a 2008 si that had a bad 3rd gear syncro recall.....so I havent spent no money on the swap im waiting to send my block out through CFT to get sleeved 1s taxes get here and slowly buy my boost setup, pistons, rods etc......but for now i want to see wat the d 1.5 can do i heard mini me's runn hard so hey wat do i gotta loose 1500 to beat a couple of b series boys that i got....:biggrin:
your gonna get far here. :bukkake:

your not bizzle under a different username are you?

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
lolz. pwned..

whats up wiht all the new people thinking they know it all.. or talk all kinda of shit?

im wiht mods on this^^^ i salute thy flag

·
Registered
Honda Civic
2,943 Posts
Hey I'm only a nOOb on this d-series site buddy and i like that font......and the post doesn't say Hey Come Talk Sh** i asked a question bout rods not font opinions! if i wanted opinions on font i would of asked thanks for caring tho i appreciate it (NOT)....Thanks for the feedback on my question tho
I spy with my little eye.................a bad fucking attitude. But I'm gonna be nice and fix a few spelling errors too. Wow, a bad speller and a bad attitude. And I'm not trying to be an ass when I say this but if you're a certified Honda tech wouldn't you have some sort of idea of what rods to use. Also, why hasn't anyone made him search?

Either way, GL with your build. I'm just doing a straight D15B7 build. One day the B7's will rule the world. *insert evil laugh*

1 - 19 of 19 Posts