Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HI every one.. got my head from the shop today,, bad news. the manager told me that the rockcker arms need to be repleaced.. but i cant find any aftermarket rockers.. any one who has any tip on where i can find new ones ??

·
Registered
4,732 Posts
did you ask him why they were bad? i dont trust any mechanic sorry.

·
D-Series Destruction Master
6,710 Posts
did you ask him why they were bad? i dont trust any mechanic sorry.
agreed.

I only trust one shop, my good friend works there and he looks out for me.

Find out why they are "bad", post some pics...get a second opinion. Who knows, the dude might be looking for additional work when you don't need it.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
allright ill post some pics.. and u guys make my day.. i dont know how they are suppose to look like!

·
Registered
civic
2,086 Posts
lol.. well if you need a z6 head after these guys tell you if the rocker arms are bad.. i havent ever seen "rocker arms" go bad. unless you do some thing really stupid lol. like.. no lube something like that lol.. but if you need one i have a pretty decent one.. or you could get the whole rocker arm assembly :D it's used but hell. isnt almost every honda part lol.

·
Registered
See above...
13,322 Posts
Be careful to not be asking to buy parts yet with your post count not near 65 yet!

Anyhow, did this head have an aftermarket cam in it before? The best thing to do is find someone that has a totally stock head and just use that.

GL!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts