Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not by your home computer, but need to order a part now? We are pleased to announce that the RockAuto catalog is now mobile friendly!

Auto-detection of mobile devices has been enabled, however, if for some reason your device is not recognized there is a link on the bottom right of our homepage that will bring you to the mobile site.

With a few quick swipes and taps you can find the parts you need for your upcoming repair in no time at all, no matter where you happen to be. We aim to deliver a faster, easy to use experience and hope the mobile version of the RockAuto catalog helps do just that!

·
Registered
1999 EJ8
1,188 Posts
Good to hear!

Now for an Android app. :TU:

·
Registered
9 Posts
its a good mobile site...but maybe make an app?the site feels bland..
although i like how i can get exact parts for my ride...and the prices!!.. :)

·
()*#$(*$
93 Legend L Coupe.
11,404 Posts
Meh. I hope they never bother with apps. A good mobile site is way more flexible and easy for them to maintain on the back end, and that leads to lower costs overall. I think it is incredibly forward thinking to have them offer a mobile site, and prefer that they keep developing that.

·
Retired From Hondas
2,796 Posts
I used my phone to look up a part and there were price differences for the same part vs online using a computer. The mobile site was a little more expensive. either way, I it was cheaper then the local parts house.

·
Administrator
Honda
6,996 Posts
Hey just curious...is there some kind of mobile app for this website that is optimized for cell phones..if yes than for what platforms is it available..i use a Apple i phone 4 so will it be compatible?
Your answer is in this thread.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts