Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Classic Man
Civic
16,355 Posts
"The saddest people smile the brightest"
Fuck eh. Rep. And Rip. Was just thinking about Mrs Doubtfire the other day and how they couldnt pull that movie off with anyone else.

·
Premium Member
95 civic coupe
1,358 Posts
Depression man let's try to stay from it.

·
Registered
My civic
2,340 Posts
RIP. Really sucks for his family.

Makes me think two things.

1) No one can help you if you dont ask for help

2) No matter who/what you are, you are not immune to your mind

·
D-series SoCal Division
93' dx hatchback
659 Posts
Over this weekend I saw " The Angryest Man In Brooklyn" staring Robin Williams and Mila Kunis. If you've seen it, than you know how it ends of course. Ironical to today's tragic news.

RIP Robin Williams

·
Registered
same
1,881 Posts
My jaw hit the floor when I saw this. So sad. The man was a genius and I hope his family can find peace with time.

·
Registered
Love the Civic
1,817 Posts
This was shocking news when I got home last night. He seemed dark in pictures I saw lately.

Not really a fan, but he is an icon of my lifetime, he was a remarkable person to have given so much.

RIP I hope you and your family find peace.

·
\/Your Mom Was Here\/
Vibe GT
4,832 Posts
He is honestly an inspirational person, he has always stood up for the right cause almost everytime and fought for things most people in Hollywood stay away from. Of all actors I think I would have enjoyed meeting him compared to most actors of the Hollywood scene.

·
Registered
same
1,881 Posts
Wow, that was unexpected (and on my birthday too). I don't watch/read the news really so I find things out from you guys and people at work. :( I grew up watching Alladin and Flubber on VHS... pretty Sad :(
Well happy birthday! This is sad. I think we all grew up with him. One of my faves is Good morning Vietnam. He was great in That.

·
ministry of mayhem!
93 honda integra
5,673 Posts
that's some real sad news. i admired the man a fucking lot.

·
Registered
My car...or my truck
1,035 Posts
Kind of weird that he won't be around anymore, grew up with him in a manner of speaking, my friend had a couple of his comedy albums (yeah, like vinyl records, how old am I? lol), Mork and Mindy was an often watched show, loved his character in Good Morning Vietnam, it's a shame he's gone, the world was a better place with him

·
Registered
F2k Sixth gen
22 Posts
Rufio, if I'm a maggot burger why don't you eat me! You two-toned zebra-headed, slime-coated, pimple-farmin' paramecium brain, munchin' on your own mucus, suffering from Peter Pan envy!

Every time his movies are on I watch them no matter how many times Ive seen them. Total bummer watching him go. Rip Pan the man.

·
Brokedick Millionaire
40,268 Posts
If anything it will bring to light BP/MD issues.

For example, 90% of you will find this funny, 5% have no clue, the real 5% seek the struggles.

George Carlin - Have a Nice Day - YouTube

In late 2005 I was able to find my way out of that dark hole of 5-6 months. I will also say I had a 2-3 day episode this past weekend even before RW made his (IMHO) selfish choice.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts