Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

Here is the latest information on how my 1990 Civic performed during the last 2 months:

* Homestead Miami Speedway 2.21 mile road course lap 1:47.356
* Moroso Motorsports Park 2.23 road course lap 1:47.123
* Sebring International Raceway 3.70 mile road course lap 2:45.864

Here is a video (in-car) of me driving the Homestead track on June 11 under heavy rain: click here to see the video

Here is some more information of the great D16A6 and me. Click.

My racing videos on google.

I race with a group of friends, here are some photo galleries I made in the last couple of years.

That's all for now.

·
Registered
168 Posts
I've checked out a couple of those videos on Google before. I searched for Honda Challenge and yours showed up. It's nice to see another road racer around here.

I will be running this weekend with NASA at Reno-Fernley Raceway. I will post some of my video hopefully next week!!!

·
The Great Weldini
91 civic
8,901 Posts
seen the vids very nice...

·
Registered
1993 Civic Ex Coupe
793 Posts
I want to road race so bad I can tast it. Right now, I'm working on getting back into Solo2. Maybe I'll ba able to do some HPDE next year.

Good luck on your future races. It's cool to see what a Honda can do in the right hands.

·
The Great Weldini
91 civic
8,901 Posts
SillyImportRacer said:
I want to road race so bad I can tast it. Right now, I'm working on getting back into Solo2. Maybe I'll ba able to do some HPDE next year.

Good luck on your future races. It's cool to see what a Honda can do in the right hands.
i'm right there with you dave. :TU:

·
The Great Weldini
91 civic
8,901 Posts

·
The Great Weldini
91 civic
8,901 Posts
Norcross, GA.
hey did you pay $245 for your air dam? cause i was thinking of getting one for the crx w/the splitter it runs around $345. i was on improving touring page, which i got the link thru mgascca.org. i do understand it improved top speed of 5-6 mph on average. how has it work for you.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts