Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
They call me Awesome!
4,447 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I hate to be the bearer of bad news but apparently NN4S passed away last night after a heart attack. He was a good dude and a stand up father, I've literally known the guy since I was 15. He even worked with my father for a great number of years.

RIP Don Trammel (NN4S)

I found it kind of fitting that his last post on this forum was in the word association thread:

·
Registered
My car...or my truck
1,035 Posts
Here's how good a dude he was: He gave me a model kit to build a couple months ago, paid for shipping and everything, to help me pass time/take my mind off things while I go through treatment and try to heal. The agreement was I finish the kit and post up pics when done...and now he's gone, I am literally heartbroken. It will get done, pics will be posted, he will never see it and that makes me very sad. Fuck!

Rest in peace friend, you were taken from us far too soon. Tell his family our thoughts and feelings are with them for us awebb

·
They call me Awesome!
4,447 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Here's how good a dude he was: He gave me a model kit to build a couple months ago, paid for shipping and everything, to help me pass time/take my mind off things while I go through treatment and try to heal. The agreement was I finish the kit and post up pics when done...and now he's gone, I am literally heartbroken. It will get done, pics will be posted, he will never see it and that makes me very sad. Fuck!

Rest in peace friend, you were taken from us far too soon. Tell his family our thoughts and feelings are with them for us awebb
You post pics and I'll make sure his daughter sees it!

Bone, thanks for the pic. I searched everywhere but couldn't find one he posted if himself.

·
Premium Member
'92 CX Twincharged D
750 Posts
Holy shit another one bites the dust!!!!

Damn, I never really talked to him but his posts were pretty good.

My condolences to his family :(

·
Brokedick Millionaire
40,252 Posts
You post pics and I'll make sure his daughter sees it!

Bone, thanks for the pic. I searched everywhere but couldn't find one he posted if himself.
You know my google skills :)

There are plenty of pics of him, wife, son and daughter via Jxxx's FB page....

One person I wanted to meet when I returned to 'Bama for a short vacation.

·
Registered
91 CRX Si
4,454 Posts
RIP

·
Brokedick Millionaire
40,252 Posts
Proud Dad aa his son's graduation a few years ago. Both his son and daughter are now married.

Too damn soon.

·
Premium Member
95 civic coupe
1,358 Posts
Wow that's a shocker man Rip Nn4s

·
Premium Member
1,031 Posts
Ugh really sucks. RIP!

Does anyone know if he had known heart problems? Asking because I lost a brother the same way but he was only 32.

Condolences to his family.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts