Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
92 Hatch
433 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey whats going on guys How was everyone's Christmas? Well Ive been putting my turbo setup together...Im 17 no job (they wont hire me till Im 18...3months:D ) and I go to college/Honda School so Im strapped for cash but Im not cuttin corners so its takin me a while to put this turbo kit together/ the motor... I got the TT Rods and bearings so far, its going in a Z6 which is going in my EF Hatch...my real question is what rings everyone is running...Im was looking a Total Seals gapless rings... if anyone knows about them I was thinking about gettin there 2nd ring gapless with standard tension oil ring and maybe a coating but I have gotten to into it yet cause $$$ is short...but I know almost everyone is runnin conventional rings...Im shootin for 300+hp something peppy u know;) but no Import compares to my dads/dads friends stangs they run faster all motor then the fastest boosted D on the fourm...my next project is diffently going to be a stang...pull up next to me at a red and I lift the front tires as I launch;)

but anyways any feedback is appreciated

1 - 6 of 6 Posts