Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
wheres my money man!!
11,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bought this O like a month ago or so. waited a bit to make this to make sure it lasted lol.

was really easy to install all plug and play no wiring.

When I did get it one of the balest was bad only the high beam worked I emailed them and they quickly sent a new one.
Worked ever since.

My little round fog lights are on in the pics.

All in all not to shabby way better then the OEM lights. Id give them a 8 outta 10
I would prob buy again.

SLIM XENON HID CONVERSION KIT H1 H3 H4 H7 H10 H11 H13 H16 9005 9006 9007 880 -Y | eBay

·
Registered
HONDA
1,221 Posts
i swear by these for 30$ what else could you ask for. ive head 4 sets for different cars never had an issue they are great, especially since they came out witg the slim ones my first set were the old fat ones

Sent from my SCH-I510 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
I have mixed feelings about eGay now.....Reason I say this is I bought 3 separate kits from a seller id "xentechid" One for each of my cars, 9007, 9006, and H4. The 9007 has yet to have an issue works great and looks great! The 9006 out of the box never worked I was sent replacement bulbs and worked fine after that. The H4 kit works when it wants to and after the trouble of carrying extra halogen bulbs with "incase shit" happens got nerve racking so I took them out. The seller BLOCKED me on eBay and refused to return my calls, emails, messages or what not. eBay won't do squat to make them stand by their "2 year warranty" I cannot even BUY anything from the seller and all eBay tells me to do is keep contacting them and what not.

OP yours look fantastic and I hope this company stands by their product unlike "xentechid" hell I will rep every last one of you fuckers who sends that piece of shit some kind words for me since I cannot. Bottom line I refuse to buy stuff online that has a warranty when they "may" stand by it or not.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Looks good!
I bought my bulbs off of ebay after I went back to stock headlights. (got rid of my halos, thank god they were so rice)
I ordered 10000k bulbs from them, but recieved 8000k's but im happy, they look much nicer anyways. =)

·
Registered
95 Honda Civic DX
250 Posts
I have mixed feelings about eGay now.....Reason I say this is I bought 3 separate kits from a seller id "xentechid" One for each of my cars, 9007, 9006, and H4. The 9007 has yet to have an issue works great and looks great! The 9006 out of the box never worked I was sent replacement bulbs and worked fine after that. The H4 kit works when it wants to and after the trouble of carrying extra halogen bulbs with "incase shit" happens got nerve racking so I took them out. The seller BLOCKED me on eBay and refused to return my calls, emails, messages or what not. eBay won't do squat to make them stand by their "2 year warranty" I cannot even BUY anything from the seller and all eBay tells me to do is keep contacting them and what not.

OP yours look fantastic and I hope this company stands by their product unlike "xentechid" hell I will rep every last one of you fuckers who sends that piece of shit some kind words for me since I cannot. Bottom line I refuse to buy stuff online that has a warranty when they "may" stand by it or not.
Shit. I just bought replacement bulbs (different color) from them. Hopefully I get lucky and he dosen't screw me over. Thinks for the heads up. Deff won't buy from him again. I normally get my kits from xenonwholesale88 never had a problem with them. Great customer service. Bought 5+ kits from them and any problems they corrected fast.

·
Registered
Honda Civic
2,943 Posts
I love mine. I found out my vvme kit is a knock off:rant: I have the slim ballast kit as well. Fits in all those tight spaces for a clean look. I do want to do a retrofit even though mine are aimed low enough and the car is lowered. I got the slightly blue ones (I forget the rating) so the ight output isn't as bad for others.

·
Premium Member
95 CX Hatch
5,910 Posts
I've been meaning to install some on my 4door for months. I have a 30% tinted windshield and its a bitch to see at night hah!

·
Registered
Honda Civic
2,943 Posts
Are you photo-something-sensetive? I knew a guy once who wore sun glasses outside regardless of the season ans eventually got his front winshield tinted. It's considered some kind of prescription or something like that.

·
Registered
civic
379 Posts
iv had some but their dying:( think the balast is going bad. im goin with silverstar zxe's that just replace the normal bulb. im tired of havin the light from my headlights wander and not be in the direction im goin lol

·
Premium Member
95 CX Hatch
5,910 Posts
Yes I tint for a living. Didn't like the 50 wasn't dark enough so I did it in 30. Love it. Doors are only 20% though and I almost always have 5 on my cars. I decided to do a bronze 20 this time. But yeah, I really need to get some HID's and I used to sell/install them too just never got around to it. I hardly drive at night so its not a big deal but when i do...damn I can't see lol.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts