Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
BATSLOMAN GIVES NO FUCKS.
4,054 Posts
however long it takes people to get home from work.
relax.
eat.
unwind.
browse.
and find the will to reply.......

have you tried google?

·
Premium Member
1,952 Posts
Ok, you need to understand that we are far out of dSo's hay-day. These are 25 year old motors we're working on, few members check the forum frequently, and those that do aren't typically going to respond to a thread with such ambiguity.

I read your thread and I don't understand what you're trying to do. What is your goal with the cam upgrade? Are you just asking if it would work, or are you trying to get a power bump? It seems like a non-question to me.

·
Brokedick Millionaire
40,268 Posts
Ok, you need to understand that we are far out of dSo's hay-day. These are 25 year old motors we're working on, few members check the forum frequently, and those that do aren't typically going to respond to a thread with such ambiguity.

I read your thread and I don't understand what you're trying to do. What is your goal with the cam upgrade? Are you just asking if it would work, or are you trying to get a power bump? It seems like a non-question to me.
D15Beast7, going on 20+ years now.

·
B-series Destroyer
4g 4d civic
913 Posts
There was a massive treasure trove thread of info on this site about the cam swaps with d15b2/7/1.

It's quite definitive...
I see what you did there.

BTW, can't rep.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts