Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
434 Posts
not sure what car you have but on my fit you hold the button down for 10 seconds let go after it starts to blink and hold i down 5 more seconds

·
"Wild Bush Appeared!"
???
1,898 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

EDIT: I've heard that you are supposed to stick your key into that thing to the left of it but i've tried it and nothing happens. At least not for me or somehow im doing it wrong.

·
Lurking... ಠ_ಠ In Your Thread
ES1 Civic
11,969 Posts
Just unhook the battery?
i heard that shit (unhooking the battery) works but i never get a light... either my shit runs or it dont run..... it'd be nice to get a warning....

·
ES1 Civic
11,969 Posts
Ok, so i only mess with the older cars and i dont see this one much, but is it the equivalent of a CEL?
pretty much but it can mean anything from "change yer fuckin oil" to "your shits about to go KA-BOOM!"

·
Registered
90 CRX Si
3,866 Posts
Go by somewhere like Advance, i know we check/clear obd2 vehicles for free, and i think Autozone and O'Reilly's do too...But again, if this thing is seperate from the CEL it might not clear it. Oh, and 94ej2cvc, rep for the creepy yet entrancing avatar,lol...I sat there and watched it for like 3 minutes.

·
ES1 Civic
11,969 Posts
Oh, and 94ej2cvc, rep for the creepy yet entrancing avatar,lol...I sat there and watched it for like 3 minutes.
i LOL'd so loud i think i woke the kids.....

its crazy but hella funny!

·
Registered
97 Honda Civic
1,784 Posts
It's a hypnotic loop dance of jesus the pederast!
It's from one of the greatest movies of all time.

·
Registered
97 Honda Civic
1,784 Posts
The Big Lebowski. That character is hilariously disgusting and gross.

·
ES1 Civic
11,969 Posts
The Big Lebowski. That character is hilariously disgusting and gross.
werd the fuck up! gross but funny as shit!

1 - 20 of 36 Posts