Honda D Series Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
31K views 143 replies 57 participants last post by  Rexinre 
#1 ·
I tried searching and either came up with nothing or 200 results...

I noticed on this site you can give "rep" points. It seems pretty cool, can someone explain the ins and outs of it? When should you give points, when do you get points and what do the points do for you.

#2 ·
Well theres positive and negative rep. I give positive rep out to someone who is very helpfull with good info on a post, when i compliment them on pics and videos they post, or for just making me laugh my ass off. Neg rep i havent really given unless they fricken desearve it like the spammers they can go to hell with there trying to plug stupid shit. Or if your someone being really negative to members on the site. And your rep power which is under your avatar is the number of rep points you can give someone. Hope this helps.

#5 ·
rep points just tell other members ur a respected member on the site. if u have red block then that tells members u are prob full of shit and they souldnt listen to u. yes u need a certain amount of rep points in order to get 1 rep power..

#10 ·
Ah, OK that makes sense. Do you know how many "points" = 1 "power"

Also, is it courtesy to give rep to people who give you some?
more than a courtesy, to rep back means a token of respect (don't confuse with bowing down). well if it's given positively, of course!

#7 ·
yea most people rep people back who repped them. im not sure how many rep points u need for 1 power... but if u ever rep someone u will notice a box that pops up and says thanks maybe they will rep u back. so yes i try and rep everyone back who reps me

#11 ·
the rep system hasn't been the same since they change it like a yr or so ago due to a rep abuse. so yeah there are rep junkies cause in real life they're full of shit and the only place they can get respect is on the net.
so you give good info, you'll get rep but if you're a set of clown shoe. some ppl will neg rep you. i won't neg rep you i think a good flaming is alot better.

Reactions: slo_eg8
#13 ·
Im going to neg rep all of you except ...Remoer....Im going ot neg rep him twice and banned the thread starter .....

:lol: J/P

Rep points and power work hand in hand along with your post count ...colored blocks/stars are give as your points go up

Every 1k = a block.... Every 10k = a star for the most part

#15 · (Edited)
Im going to neg rep all of you except ...Remoer....Im going ot neg rep him twice and banned the thread starter .....

:lol: J/P

Rep points and power work hand in hand along with your post count ...colored blocks/stars are give as your points go up

Every 1k = a block.... Every 10k = a star for the most part
I think your math is off :)

4,6xx points and 14 blocks........

#18 ·
what kind of scam you running?????

you taking 10% off the top and keeping it for yourself?

I see how this little game works!

The mods are taking out rep points!!!!!! Time to revolt!!!!!!!!

Whos in command of this revolt?????

1-2-3 NOT IT!

#24 ·
yep. Here's on from a while back.

To answer some of the other questions, you also get a bar for every year you're a member.

#26 ·
well maybe not looking at yours lol. I know the number went up on mine after a year of being a member.

#36 ·
you've already have a star, in fact you have two ghey stars tattoo on your chest. :shocked: lmao.

#35 ·
u need to stop being a entertainment post whore and maybe u will get tehre someday

#41 ·
he said THE REP SYSTEM CHANGED!!!!!

Reactions: modsHXcivi
#42 ·
stop showing off cliff. lol. when do i get my star, spill it or the the chic gets eaten.

Reactions: civic97
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.