Honda D Series Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
121 - 140 of 144 Posts

·
Resident Gunsmith & Duracoater
5,467 Posts
ya so i got de repped because i didnt get the search or the diffrent forum thing
yep, you sure did....

next time take the time to read the guidelines of the forum AND stay within them, enjoy your stay, no matter how short it actually is...

·
Registered
2,942 Posts
If you need to look for the guidelines thread then you should be lookinng for the log out button 1st. Its the internet. Its not that hard.

·
Registered
2,086 Posts
If you need to look for the guidelines thread then you should be lookinng for the log out button 1st. Its the internet. Its not that hard.
lol.. that was haaaaaaaaaaarsh.. lol but true.

but i'll help our little lost buddie.. in every section there is a announcement or thread at the top of the list. look at the thread and there should be a rules click on that and muster up the ability to comprehend and read the rules.. if you cant understand the rules.. then your a lost cause and i feel sorry. well not really but you get the point. lol

·
10 second daily driver :)
3,238 Posts
alright i wont make more posts or comment for a while
by the way nice car if thats yours in your avatar, and i + repped yah for it since it looks clean.

·
Registered
347 Posts

·
10 second daily driver :)
3,238 Posts
from what i seen some of you guys chatted as much as or more then he did, since when is gang banging some noob considered constructive post? the first couple guys who sent him down the right path is great but like civicriden said the rest of you are just milking a dead cow.

·
Resident Gunsmith & Duracoater
5,467 Posts
from what i seen some of you guys chatted as much as or more then he did, since when is gang banging some noob considered constructive post? the first couple guys who sent him down the right path is great but like civicriden said the rest of you are just milking a dead cow.
milk my nuts, he asked a question and i answered...fuck off if you don't like it.

121 - 140 of 144 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.