Honda D Series Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
101 - 120 of 144 Posts

·
Shoot me!
6,890 Posts
this may sound dum but what is that
Where your name is look under it you'll see a green dot and a red and white triangle in the middle is a set of white scales click on that and positive rep someone or neg rep them if there just useless with no imput at all aka useless.

·
Registered
2,942 Posts
I'm game. I be bashin nOOBs like I'm gettin paid.

·
Registered
4,281 Posts
my eyes burn after reading all of that and i love how many times i saw "how can i give rep" wow all noobs and they dont bother to search anything. it got answered a few times. i think 2 or three times in 2 pages at the end. wow. i honestly didnt know how the blocks and stars worked till i read this. but still dont know how you get a star but i honestly dont give a hoot cause i obv dont deserve one like most people on this forum. just i think all noobs need to read this thread and all the rest of the sticky's

·
insert user title here
3,014 Posts
my eyes burn after reading all of that and i love how many times i saw "how can i give rep" wow all noobs and they dont bother to search anything. it got answered a few times. i think 2 or three times in 2 pages at the end. wow. i honestly didnt know how the blocks and stars worked till i read this. but still dont know how you get a star but i honestly dont give a hoot cause i obv dont deserve one like most people on this forum. just i think all noobs need to read this thread and all the rest of the sticky's
that's one way to get rep from me. good comment.
stickies are there for a reason.

101 - 120 of 144 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.