Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I google this i haven't got any good information on replacing my 1994 Honda Civic Ex Front Lower Control. i was wondering if this was hard? and does anyone have a write up on removal process?

Thanks

·
Registered
889 Posts
Beaver won't do that. But you can find it by downloading the factory service manual and following Hondas instructions.

Tip: you may break bolts and or need to cut them out. Having torches not a bad idea either. This due to the bolts rusting to the inner metal sleeve of the bushing. Good luck!

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
153 Posts
The hardest part I've seen on the front end is the compliance bushing shit. I tried to replace mine and one bolt on each side had the threaded nut part (between the interior floor and the exterior) break off. I ended up cutting the bushings out with the bushing holders still on the car and putting ES bushings in them. No bueno. I welded the dangling bolt to the hanger to keep it from rattling around. However if you're just doing front LCAs the compliance arms just unbolt. Everything else on the front end should be ok if you have the right separators.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts