Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
Del sol
800 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I decided to keep most of my turbo kit for my next project in the summer & I been looking around the web and just really haven’t found one. I know eBay has them but I am sure most of them aren’t actually Garrett parts. Garrett website doesnt actually sell them directly it seems

Also has anybody seen this below? I never heard of this before but it seems like a neat idea. I’ve heard of airchargers before but I don’t know if this is the same.

Turbochargers Comp Turbo - Turbocharger, Rebuilds, Turbo Kits

·
Registered
312 Posts
I decided to keep most of my turbo kit for my next project in the summer & I been looking around the web and just really haven’t found one. I know eBay has them but I am sure most of them aren’t actually Garrett parts. Garrett website doesnt actually sell them directly it seems

Also has anybody seen this below? I never heard of this before but it seems like a neat idea. I’ve heard of airchargers before but I don’t know if this is the same.

Turbochargers Comp Turbo - Turbocharger, Rebuilds, Turbo Kits
i have a comp 6765 oilless turbo.i cant wait to get it on a dyno

·
Registered
Jeep wrangler DD
225 Posts
Turbos direct should be able to take care of you.

Those comp turbos are SICK. A buddy is getting a billet 72mm to test on his outlaw civic this season.

·
Registered
312 Posts
i paid 1650 shipped for the 6765.its a badass turbo.billet extended tip comp wheel with a lightweight turbine shaft. i will get some pics up soon

·
Registered
28 Posts
According to the website they still must be repacked with grease periodically. One really has to wonder how much less parasitic drag the bearings have over the BB and oil supply type.

·
formerly Kit88
ek hatch
6,233 Posts
Greg from Go-autoworks sells garret turbos

1 - 14 of 14 Posts