Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought an adjustable fuel pressure regulator and want to know where it goes in the fuel system. It looks like it connects after the factory one going back toward the tank. This doesnt make much sense since its regulating the fuel after it goes into the rail. Not sure what to do here so thanks for any help.

·
Random Hero
2,624 Posts
you'll have to remove your oem one.

one vac port, one return port and one port to the rail. bottom port is return, large one on side goes to rail, usually with some type of flange on the rail and the top or smallest one is vac.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
how do I go about making the fuel line fit into the rail. Since the old regulator covered the port where the fuel exited I dont know how it would really work. Also I dont understand how you can regulate the fuel after its already in the rail...it seems like its doing nothing. I have a jackson kit and the regulator that came with it ran from the stock regulator. This doesn't seem like it does anything but that is how I have my aem hooked up now. But I have a guage on both the fuel filter and the regulator. guage on the fuel filter reads 45 psi, the one of the regulator reads 18psi. Basically the system seems ass backwards cause its regulating fuel that is already past the injectors. Anyway if someone could clear this up thanks.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts