Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
94 civic dx
1,876 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone try RedShift Motorsports' exhaust? it looks pretty awesome - hidden too but yeah. refer to the first/only question...

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
if i were to have an exhaust that runs all the way to the rear suspension; i'd rather show off a nice muffler... but it looks very well made :TU:

·
Registered
3,586 Posts

·
Live,love,laugh,be real
07' Odyssey 07'Magnum
5,973 Posts
me likey...:thehump:

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
that looks nice, but i kinda like having some eye candy behind the car! omg i'm rice *sighs*

·
Registered
94 civic dx
1,876 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i always wanted it sorta in that way... where all that's coming out the back is a pipe - aimed somewhere... prolly the tilted side/up thing. but it'd be pipe - so it wouldn't be cluttered... etc. but this one's just clean. :thehump:

·
Registered
999 Posts
its 495 this setup is more intended for the autoxer/track guys to save weight and also still be within noise level for autox regions that have noise restrictions, i run a similar setup when i race

but do plan to get pulled over alot with this setup, thats why i run a full exhaust on the street

·
Brokedick Millionaire
40,630 Posts
I can make it for $150 or less, won't get pulled over either!!!

·
Registered
999 Posts
well in california you get pulled over for driving a honda :) haha

·
Live,love,laugh,be real
07' Odyssey 07'Magnum
5,973 Posts
out here in vegas, as long as the exhaust go's past the front seats, your good...

·
Registered
280 Posts
i like it a lot, but 420 for 2 resonators and some piping, and a turn down is a bit pricey. anybody know how the ground clearence is?

·
Registered
94 civic dx
1,876 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Thats a pretty sweet idea.

·
Registered
999 Posts
oo ya these setups make your interior loud as hell

ya my setup uses a magnaflow resonator also

·
Registered
94 civic dx
1,876 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
ground clearance looks to be pretty good - if you look at the pic... it almost seems like it's at the same level as the rear lca begins...

1 - 20 of 45 Posts