2003 Civic Si
3,003 Posts
Just dont buy from them. I think you could get a better deal somewhere else

·
Black Dynamite
1991 HONDA Civic
5,880 Posts
91_si_d16 said:
i dont what a sohc every one has one and around here there really is not htat meany paople around WI with ZC and it would be nice to have the motter that my car should have

Well in that case (you spelled motor wrong) but the ZC is over rated not much more power than a SOHC plus it's a little cheaper since most of the parts for you "motter" are here in the US but hell life was built on different :TU:

D

·
0 Posts
DOHC ZC redline is 7200.
Fuel cut is 7500.
84-87 brown top 135 PS.
88-95 black top 130 PS.

·
D-Series Destruction Master
6,710 Posts
kassus said:
with spoon chip, you dont have red line :)
you are a moron.

A chip will not allow your motor to make power at higher RPM's or erase any redline. A redline is NOT a rev limiter. Rev limiter prevents over-revving, and is a GOOD THING to have. Over-revving blows out motors.

No chip can change the physical characteristics of metals and wear & tear on them.

·
Registered
4,585 Posts
f00ker said:
A chip will not allow your motor to make power at higher RPM's or erase any redline. A redline is NOT a rev limiter. Rev limiter prevents over-revving, and is a GOOD THING to have. Over-revving blows out motors.

No chip can change the physical characteristics of metals and wear & tear on them.
:TU:

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
ya that kid dose out stupid but i just got a B16.. it was cheeper i got the hole swap done for 2g and all brand new axls and new mottor mounts its a prity good deal i got alot more but just to much to list..

·
0 Posts
Using a JDM PM-7 ECU (the one specifically for the dohc zc) the fuel cutoff is at 7800 rpm, using the 89 integra ECU the cutoff is 7500 rpm.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts