Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright so I have a stock d16z6, and just installed a greddy 15g kit, w/ E-manage basemap boosted at stock 5 psi. I have retarded the timing almost to max as well.

The car is running pretty lean, just wanted to know what everyone here would recommend me getting. What im planning to get are 450cc dsm injectors, a fuel pressure regulator and a gsr fuel pump or a walbro fuel pump?

Also sometimes when i start the car now, it just dies out but would start back up right after and im getting a code 43 from my ecu which is "Fuel Supply" and the motor idles a little low now as well.

Thanks.

·
Happy LiL Trees....
1,245 Posts
Greddy kit is supposed to work with stock everything, sounds like your base idle is off. If your base idle is off your timing won't be correct. Also if your new here to the site post up in the noob section too and do lots of reading!!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ok, are you talking about my ignition timing? what about the parts i am planning to get?

·
Registered
see above
4,258 Posts
code 43 from my exp.(had that shite). was the heated o2 sensor code,

also why play with the timing.?.my crx runs fine on the greddy kit?. stock everything.

edit: injectors would be nice, since...the...stock..is..at..almost..100%..duty..cycle......

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
odd, cause i just replaced the oxygen sensor 3 months ago. I retarded the timing cause my a/f gauge was showing that it was running lean. ):

·
Registered
95 integra
504 Posts
tuner,injectors,and a fuel pump and get the o2 disabled if you want. After all that youshould be fine. Well maybe some ngk 3330 spark plugs there one step colder.

·
Registered
see above
4,258 Posts
odd, cause i just replaced the oxygen sensor 3 months ago. I retarded the timing cause my a/f gauge was showing that it was running lean. ):

unless its a wideband o2 sensor stay away from it, if its the aem lightshow one.. lame.. its a narrow band sensor and will not yeild accurate a/f ratios.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
well what kind of fuel pump would you guys recommend, for this setup? you think a gsr fuel pump is good enough? or might as well go with a walbro? Around How much is it to get my p28 ecu chipped and tuned?

also instead of a tune i was thinking of just getting the msd ignition boost retard box instead of a tune which should just run me up about 150 bucks, unless a chip and tune would be cheaper.

Thanks for the help so far everyone.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts