Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
www.proflowperformance.net

Jake is the guy who runs the place, did the work on my Y8 head. Awesome work, no#'s yet.

He's local, here in Indiana. He's been doing work for about 5 or 6 years I think.

He's not a major national shop. He may be a bit cheaper than some of the others which is why I posted it up.

He did a complete port and polish on the Y8 and charged me approx. $650

·
Registered
1,987 Posts
$650 sounds kinda pricey

I paid a local Louisville master "Chuck" $475 for full race port with before and after flowbench tests.

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
$650 sounds kinda pricey

I paid a local Louisville master "Chuck" $475 for full race port with before and after flowbench tests.

Everyone else I had checked prices with were way over the $800 mark, most were over $1000. I figured I was getting a decent deal. . .plus it was local. Turnaround was around 2 weeks (I think). Too late to gripe now. Good info to know though!! If I get some P&P work done in the future, I'll have to PM you and get some info! :TU:

·
Registered
269 Posts
I've never paid to have a d-series head ported, but I've gotten b-series work done at Alaniz before. Top notch work! Never seen Larry's work in person, but I've heard good things... but then again... I've heard good things about DHR... LOL!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts