Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
my eg8 daily
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just swapped a del sol vtec rear sway bar onto the sedan...still retaining the rear drums! (gotta love a sleeper)
all is needed is the lower control arm, sway bar, links, brackets and bolts....car is already tapped for center bar mounts. only mod necessary is rear camber check even though the control arms are same length and all mounting points are the same...the lx/dx arms are straight while the del sol have a bend to them....took about an hour to swap...but man is it sweet!...car runs on rails now!...I also still have the rear disc swap items I'm gonna sell...everything but calipers from 96 del sol vtec...pics of sway bar swap to come..

·
Banned
3,428 Posts
sounds good..
hey what rear brakes are those that your getting rid of..?

·
Registered
my eg8 daily
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
96 del sol vtec...trailing arms, upper control arm, front trailing arm link, parking brake cables, and rotors that can be turned ( at least that's what I was told) and the proportioning valve from the same car

·
Banned
3,428 Posts
oh I thought it might be from an si(hoped so) cause thats what i wanted for mine..
Theres bound to be some one on here that will buy it..

·
Registered
my eg8 daily
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
actually I believe they are the same....only the teg is different...the lower control arms bolted onto my eg with no problem....was gonna swap onto my eg...but decided to stick with the drums....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts