Honda D Series Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
if you're in Australia and you want to make a real difference to the handling of your ED hatch (the models without the OEM rear sway bar), get on to the Whiteline 33A - along with some uprated springs - for the best "bang-for-buck" upgrade. Problem is that there is NO installation guide so I don't know if I've even put it on correctly but it has made a HUGE difference to how the car works.. see pics and let me know if you think if I've got it right or wrong.

Attachments

·
Registered
2001 Z3 Coupe 3.0i
913 Posts
I think those endlinks dont look too strong, and one day they will break. Without proper ball joints they might bind as well. I would have tried to put the end link attachments in front of the LCAs instead of behind, but maybe with your exhaust ending there, it would melt the bushings.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks for that. Can't get the links on from the front and yes, they do look weak (the maker seems to have built the rod up around the lower bend?), but it's working well. The car has been gutted inside and is pretty light - especially in the rear.

Regards the exhaust, it only ends there because I hadn't reconnected the last section when the pics were taken.

·
Registered
2001 Z3 Coupe 3.0i
913 Posts
Ahh, I see.

Well the good thing is if one of them fails its not really a tragic matter. As long as they are working, enjoy them!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Dang. You might want to try some tires too! ha ha... 400tw for the loss.

I agree that it doesn't look too proper geometry wise.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts