Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
Subbie Outback
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally got around to installing the new rear hub (see other post about greasing bearings) to find that the new hub bearings have a smaller diameter than the old ones. I know I ordered a hub for a 91 Integra DA (what we are using for rear discs), but no joy.

Here's the question. Does anyone know/have the spindle diameter dimensions by make/model? I want to be sure that we get the correct hub this time.

The spindle on the car is 1.176 (give or take on my cheap calipers) inches in diameter.

Thanks...

·
Registered
5,884 Posts
what car

what hub

what year

what original brake system (drum, disc)

a question with no background is like farting in a strong wind and hoping someone will smell it

·
Registered
Subbie Outback
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
So the post mentions that the hub we need is the rear hub for a 91 integra da. The post also asks for a list of rear spindle diameter dimensions by make/model. I am unsure what more information is needed. Do you you have the information or know of a source?

·
Registered
Subbie Outback
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks. I have a connection with our local dealership parts guy. He might have the info.

·
Registered
Subbie Outback
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Here's what I found, if anyone is interested.

90-93 Integra GS bearing id 30mm. The other models (LS, RS) are 27.5mm.

If you have done a rear disc swap using the trailing arms from an Integra, be sure you check the spindle diameter when ordering hubs.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts