Honda D Series Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
221 - 232 of 232 Posts

·
Registered
339 Posts
Thanks. No proof needed, car is on jack stands for the next few weeks. I was going to find out the hard way if I couldn't get a answer. Thanks again.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Another question. How do you tell the difference between a si and non si proportioning valve? I just read a thread that 99ej6t said that all non abs prop valves are the same.

·
Registered
339 Posts
So I just checked the part numbers for the proportioning valves between a 2000 si and a 97 dx hatch and they are the same. 46210-S04-902. Whats up with that?

·
Super Moderator
3,937 Posts
Parts Needed:

Rear trailing arms including rotors/calipers from 99-00 Civic Si, 94-01 Integra, or Del Sol

99-00 Civic Si E-Brake cables

99-00 Civic Si/94-01 Integra Honda OEM rear brake pads

99-00 Civic Si proportioning valve

99-00 Civic Si 15/16 master cylinder (not 100% necessary for EX models)
literally the first post in this thread.

·
Asshole
4,112 Posts
It's kinda really outdated too because there are a lot more cars you can get them from. Just look for a 40/40 easiest to find one from a da integra.

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
Use 01 SI/EP1 discs instead, they are 1" bigger. Then RSX Base calipers (or just brackets with Civ/Teg calipers). If you use RSX calipers you need to flip them between sides. To bleed them you need to unbolt them since they'll be upside down. There is a write-up somewhere on this site & a few found via google.

Do not upgrade to EP1 rotors unless you have 11.1" ITR front brakes. If your rears have too much power, it will make your car want to spin. Brake-induced spins are the hardest to recover from, especially w/o ABS.

221 - 232 of 232 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.