Honda D Series Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
201 - 220 of 232 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
awesome sticky!!

question: i was able to find a set of 98 gsr rear disc with TA. but it doesn't come with e-brake cable. i'm trying to install this onto my 00 civic ex coupe and was wondering how easy or difficult it would be to fit a 00 Si ebrake set onto it? will i run into any issues?

·
Registered
7 Posts
thanks... anyone happen to know the PN for these parts?

99-00 Civic Si E-Brake cables
99-00 Civic Si/94-01 Integra Honda OEM rear brake pads
99-00 Civic Si proportioning valve
99-00 Civic Si 15/16 master cylinder (not 100% necessary for EX models)
99-00 Civic Si/ 94-01 Integra rear brake lines

also.. i might need to get new calipers too. :(

·
Registered
46 Posts
Nice write up! I recently did an integra brake upgrade on my 93 hatch everything went smoothly till I got here:

The factory welded nut that holds this bolt broke I had to cut the bolt just to get it out so now I have this random broken bolt and nut inside and have no clue how I'm gonna tighten the new bolt to hold this part to the car has this happened to anyone? Or any ideas on how I could fix it?

·
Registered
203 Posts
Save the piece and weld it back in. A bit of clean-up and some spray on undercoating and you'll never notice it. We've had to do stuff like this all the time with our rally car.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Ok i already have a eg hatch with this done and I am going to make it my donor car. Is it pretty straightforward to take the setup off the one hatch (old car) and install on my new hatch?

Thnx for your time!

·
Premium Member
748 Posts
Ok i already have a eg hatch with this done and I am going to make it my donor car. Is it pretty straightforward to take the setup off the one hatch (old car) and install on my new hatch?

Thnx for your time!
Yes if form same generation

·
Registered
339 Posts
I read all 11 pages. Before I asked this question. Can I use my 97 civic hatch rear hubs on 92 integra spindles? I ask this because I recently install arp extended studs in my civic hubs and would like to transfer them if possible.

·
Registered
1,817 Posts
201 - 220 of 232 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.