Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
BATSLOMAN GIVES NO FUCKS.
5,025 Posts
take a pic of your hondata like the image below so we can actually see it better.....or is it someone elses and youre trying to buy it?

·
BATSLOMAN GIVES NO FUCKS.
5,025 Posts
what are the odds of the seller sending better pics?

the "Honda ta" looks legit....

·
Premium Member
2005 Legacy GT
1,754 Posts
Doesn't look like either. Did they rearrange the board between versions?
R6 isn't in the same place as either picture.

The chip (by the R#s) says U2 above it, and is moved compared to the comparison pictures.

The oval thingy by the heatsink is horizontal instead of vertical.

There's no U1 on the "genuine" picture.

Are we playing spot the differences?

·
Registered
ej2
1,226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
R6 isn't in the same place as either picture.

The chip (by the R#s) says U2 above it, and is moved compared to the comparison pictures.

The oval thingy by the heatsink is horizontal instead of vertical.

There's no U1 on the "genuine" picture.

Are we playing spot the differences?
You tell me. I just talked to a hondata representative and he said it looks genuine.

·
Premium Member
1,952 Posts
Am I the only person who doesn't actually give a fuck either way? We're talking about a company that benefited on the backbreaking R&D of non-profit forum pgmfi and then sued the shit out of the owner over content that a user posted.

Tell me again why I want to purchase the 'legitimate' version of this board from that company again? smh

·
Registered
ej2
1,226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Am I the only person who doesn't actually give a fuck either way? We're talking about a company that benefited on the backbreaking R&D of non-profit forum pgmfi and then sued the shit out of the owner over content that a user posted.

Tell me again why I want to purchase the 'legitimate' version of this board from that company again? smh
You would have to make a separate thread about your gripes sir.

I'm only interested in if this is real or fake.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Maybe early v2 or late v1. Current v2 has a red board.

That version may not be counterfeited, if it was hondata would have a info on there site maybe.

·
Tape-R taper/driver
EC3, ED8, ED9, EE5
574 Posts
They are actually on v3, now.

·
Classic Man
Civic
16,355 Posts

The fake ones dont work very well. The legit ones work much better.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Wow! Nice find man. So It's a v2 board with a v1 chip thingy?

I heard the v1 batteries die. But I also heard the batteries can be removed.

Were is the battery on this board?
My V1 battery actually died.. does anyone have any information on this? I have the specs of the IC chip and i understand that the battery is part of that. However id like more information on this. Thanks! and sorry this is irrelevant to the OP...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts