Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I already know that the crower 2 will work great with no clearance issues with these pistons, AND i know people with custom pistons running the Crower 3. That doesn't help me...I've got PM7 (P29) pistons in a Y8 running 12.25:1 compression with .001" milled on the head and a 1.5 mm head gasket (apexi).

I want to see if anyone has a similar setup (crower 3 and P29/PM7's in D16) and if they have/know of any valve clearance issues...

Vince

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
civic4ges said:
I believe Builthatch may be able to shed some light on this with confirming niformation from Crower. Lets hope he catches this topic next time he visits the site!
Hehe we've had this talk before and both of us would like to find someone with the setup first. I'm pretty sure with my headgasket (apexi 1.5mm) would be fine but you never know with a slight misshift up high...valve float...and then you're shopping for new valves.

I would just feel better knowing someone else has this setup and knows that it will safely and realistically be safe.

Vince

E

·
0 Posts
Im also intrested in findign this out.
a6 with p29 pistons and y8 milled 20 thou

·
Registered
936 Posts
bahahahaha. ok....they're talking about piston to valve clearance nothing to do with compression. the only way to find out is to either clay the motor or see if anyone has already gone through the trouble...so they post here

1 - 10 of 10 Posts