Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
I love the flat black... That looks killa!

A friend and I primed his car with flat black in his grandmother's garage one night. He wasn't really interested in a super high quality job so we just used rattle cans. It was one of the greatest times I think I had working on a car.

·
Registered
1995 Honda Civic DX
752 Posts
I love the flat black... That looks killa!

A friend and I primed his car with flat black in his grandmother's garage one night. He wasn't really interested in a super high quality job so we just used rattle cans. It was one of the greatest times I think I had working on a car.
maybe cause you got high?? haha... jk but yea yo car looks good i love the exhaust in the bumper that looks tight

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
those are some beef front tires. how do they hook/rub?

I agree on the exhaust in the bumper/lip, looks good.
theyre 235/60/15 bfg drag radials and i love them. they only rub on tight turns or on heavy bumps. i usually cruise it under 70 so i dont rub them much. theyre really only on during track days. i chose the larger size so i dont have to shift into 4th at the end of the track.

the exhaust alreay melted what it was going to melt. only about 1/8th aroundthe tip. Sexy, i like it too:p

·
Registered
4,585 Posts
Not to bad.. If you want black make it a satin or gloss not primer black.. I would also look sicker if you took the mudders off and put some low pro's on that :)

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Flat black is the bomb.

<----

1 - 20 of 48 Posts