Honda D Series Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
R2.....Zap Balls
5,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please, no more threads with "what do you think my build will make?". If any more are made, your thread will be deleted. No one knows what your build will make, the only way to know is to put it in the car and get it tuned. There are more than enough threads with different peoples builds to get an idea of what you can expect.

·
ministry of mayhem!
5,673 Posts
agreed. the duck sauce has spoken.

·
nonvtak ftw
5,230 Posts
Me and my friend were just sitting here talking about how stupid those threads are.
We were saying how it makes more sense for them to actually build it, tune it and then TELL US what it makes.
I have to agree with that fact that most of the build people ask about have already been built and are on this site to help the noobish.

·
Registered
2,429 Posts
thank god that this has finally happened. it takes a duck to do a mans job lol :TU:

·
Lurking... ಠ_ಠ In Your Thread
11,969 Posts
awwww, nobody likes to do the "online dyno" anymore? HA! ban them fuckers, i say! good move duck!

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
:TU:Mr.Duck..theres like a million parts people can use to make a good build up..how are we sopose to know your build will make..lol..

·
Lurking... ಠ_ಠ In Your Thread
11,969 Posts
ummm i was just wonder how much power my car would make if i had the chick in my sig powering my car?
1000ap (ass power) per butt cheek, and if you hook up some a 75 shot nitrous bottle to her back and put the nitrous purge in her ass hole, you could be down to a 7 second car!

·
ministry of mayhem!
5,673 Posts
what about deleting threads about which wheel looks best/jdm/whatever? for god's sake, it's a car not your 50+ pair of shoes gf.

·
insert user title here
3,014 Posts
about time. and btw, there is a noob section for n00b questions. flamage is kept to a minimum there. well spoken duckman

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.