Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
2,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think the title says it all, keep an eye out for us to stock and sell more all motor parts, looking for something, let us know. Just a few parts that just became in stock

Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18 Show Content

Notice the megaphone

Universal test pipes

·
Registered
94 civic, 90 talon
1,943 Posts
Are you looking for something on the d head, we have something for those motors as well :)

Another set we have to sell

Is that the header similar to the d? What would the advertised price be on those? Great looking headers btw! I hope I can pick one up late Jan.

Edit: reading owns me, I thought you were saying thats what the d series header looks like.

·
Registered
2,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
+1

Me want Bisi Header for B20 Vtec I know its not like some to copy a design. Besides the ITBs being put on the car the weak link is the header ATM Car should hit 270 WHP N/A
We are offering this up, its not a Bisi, but it does make power and we have them in stock ready to ship.

This is to show the Conditions for both runs, Humidity, temp ETC

This graph compares this header with an ebay type header (blue)

This graph compares this header with an ebay type header at 4,000rpm's

This graph compares this header with the ebay type header at 4,500rpm's

·
Registered
95 honda del sol Si
271 Posts
Wow. 350 isn't bad considering a BISI V2 header is like 600 bucks!!!

hm..... tempting....

·
Registered
2,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thanks guys, inbox is cleared out. I'm getting these from a supplier, I'm not actually making these in house.

We don't lie about what we sell, or what we make ( unlike other companies that lie about what they make and take credit.... )

1 - 20 of 48 Posts