Honda D Series Forum banner

RCautoworks pre-built blocks

25K views 131 replies 56 participants last post by  Sugerbear008 
#1 ·
So after seeing so many people have issues with bottom end builds, usually not being able to get parts in a timely manner, or not having a good local import builder in there area, we deciding to come up with a solution, pre-built stocked blocks.

We have teamed up with a well known Honda engine builder that is local to us and has years and years of experience. Half the battle to putting together a good setup, is making sure everything assembled on the bottom end is spec'd out correctly to make the most power, his years of experience and testing setups out will help us pull the most amount of power out each specific setup.

The main thing we will try to do is keep most blocks in stock, starting with the all mighty d-series vitara build. Our goal right now is to have our show roomed stocked full with these bad boys so all you have to do is call us up and place an order, and we will ship them out ( no wait time ) .

We also will be offering up different options, such as a built b,d,k,h,f series motors to handle boost or built for N/A setups. Each block will have the option to be sleeved, but this will add to the wait time. We use golden-eagle for sleeving, if another company is requested by customer, we can ship the block to that said company. We fully stand behind our work and hope this opportunity will make things a little easier for non locals looking for engine builds.

See less See more
#21 · (Edited)
Don't need to, unless you run a y8 but we don't use y8 blocks just for that reason, and a few others that make the z6 a better choice.

As for everyone that needs a price, you gotta IM me or email me, its hard to review the thread and reply to people that post that they need a price, because I can't recall who I sent an IM to or not, thank you.

#27 ·
i never got my pm back :(:(:(

Reactions: scketch
#29 ·
Well i think their main reason is so that they can shim it.. maybe if you offered a shimmed option or a Toga pump option. That way you can satisfy the people that want to port or shim the oil pump and still retain the warranty and all.. just a thought.

#30 ·
Never ever have we had an issue with a z6 pump, we won't use y8 blocks because there oiling problems, and a few other issues that make the z6 a far better candidate. We know we might loose some business like this , but in the long run we know that the z6 is the better option to use and we will stick to that.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.