Honda D Series Forum banner

101 - 120 of 132 Posts

·
Registered
2,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #105
Some new pics coming up, have some nice builds going on right now, d,b,f,h all on the stand right now being build.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Bump for an awesome company!

·
Registered
107 Posts
I'm curious on what a sleeved d16z6 would cost? no pistons no rods just sleeved bottom end..

·
Live,love,laugh,be real
5,973 Posts
i maybe interested in a J32A2 but just a stock rebuild... shit is already 260hp, good enough for me :D

·
Registered
2,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #113
A bare sleeved block ( core supplied ) is $1050 . Now if you want all the bells and whistles, o-ring deck, bore and hone ect... it goes up.

·
Registered
107 Posts
A bare sleeved block ( core supplied ) is $1050 . Now if you want all the bells and whistles, o-ring deck, bore and hone ect... it goes up.
Thanks for the response and that gives me an ballpark idea of what I gotta save up!

·
Registered
2,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #117
Bump for a great company!!! Very interested in the vital block
Thank you, guys just keep in mind its starting to get a little hard for us to find usable z6 or a6 blocks in our area so if you do come across one in your area for a decent price, you might wanna pick it up.

·
Registered
1 Posts
still have d16z6 prebuilt block ready to ship

i pmd you but ive had no reply...

im very interested in d16z6 vitara block. whats the price? and what all was done to the block? id like to buy asap. as for me i have a good z6 block now with 105k on it but my rings are starting to go and i have no good shops in the area to build so this would be a great option for me. i can send this one in as a core if need be to lower the price?
let me know asap please and thanks -dustin

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
How about a sleeved gsr bare block? I'm in no rush, just price shopping around.

101 - 120 of 132 Posts