Honda D Series Forum banner

81 - 100 of 132 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
How much are you will to knock off the price PICKED UP. Interested In a vitara d16 no sleeves. I'm from Kenosha and the shops just over an hour away for me : ) would also be nice to see the shop!

Also me being so close I can drop you off my core short block. You can inspect it and if it's to your liking you can call me back n I can come pick up The d16 vitara with the core refund???

·
Registered
16 Posts
I think this is an AWESOME IDEA!!! My only problem is all the emailing & pming for prices! One of the major reasons why I haven't spent alot of my money buying parts of any sort off the forum sites... Makes me the think the pricing is different depending on who you are! Just my 2 pennies....

·
Registered
2,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #85
I think this is an AWESOME IDEA!!! My only problem is all the emailing & pming for prices! One of the major reasons why I haven't spent alot of my money buying parts of any sort off the forum sites... Makes me the think the pricing is different depending on who you are! Just my 2 pennies....
If you are saying we take care of our loyal customers and that give us repeat service, yep you're right, we take care of the people that take care of us. As for if a part isn't on our site and some one emails us to put it on there, it goes up there by the next day, if that's the real reason you truly haven't bought anything from any vendors on the site that's pretty sad.

These blocks go for $2,200 shipped to most states.

·
Registered
2,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #92
Excuse the darkness, was shooting with out a tripod, 3 pre-built vitara blocks we are doing, keep those orders coming guys, we love it. Blocks still need to be painted .

Just another reason to deal with us, we have first hand experience on the parts we sell, so if you have questions during a build, we're more then gladly to help out.

·
Registered
2,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #96
We've been busy in the shop and haven't had a whole lot of time to post, these vitara blocks are selling like crazy.

Another one on the stand for a build

And another
Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18 Show Content

·
Registered
662 Posts

·
Registered
2,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #99
We are starting to stock d cores in house, the price usually is anywhere from $150 - $300 more, depending on how much we actually picked up a good core engine and block for. The highest going rate usually for a d motor with a crank is towards the $300 range, anything above that we won't pay.

81 - 100 of 132 Posts