Honda D Series Forum banner
21 - 40 of 132 Posts
Discussion starter · #21 · (Edited)
Bob, you must include a porting job on the oil pump,
Don't need to, unless you run a y8 but we don't use y8 blocks just for that reason, and a few others that make the z6 a better choice.

As for everyone that needs a price, you gotta IM me or email me, its hard to review the thread and reply to people that post that they need a price, because I can't recall who I sent an IM to or not, thank you.

Reactions: scketch
Discussion starter · #28 ·
i never got my pm back :(:(:(
I don't see one in my box from you, please re-send it, I also don't see anything sent back out. Sure you sent it ?

To add, because a lot of people are asking.

Each block comes complete ( no head ) shipped to your door, we use and install OEM oil pumps a long with an OEM oil pan gasket. Along with each block will include new rods, pistons, bearings, rings, rear and front main seal. We've had a few people ask if we could not install an oil pump and we simple won't do it in order to warranty our work. We've seen people install oil pumps with out the gaskets and cause some oiling problems.This way the bottom end is pretty much complete, all you need to do is toss a water pump and timing belt on. We

Well i think their main reason is so that they can shim it.. maybe if you offered a shimmed option or a Toga pump option. That way you can satisfy the people that want to port or shim the oil pump and still retain the warranty and all.. just a thought.

Discussion starter · #30 ·
Well i think their main reason is so that they can shim it.. maybe if you offered a shimmed option or a Toga pump option. That way you can satisfy the people that want to port or shim the oil pump and still retain the warranty and all.. just a thought.
Never ever have we had an issue with a z6 pump, we won't use y8 blocks because there oiling problems, and a few other issues that make the z6 a far better candidate. We know we might loose some business like this , but in the long run we know that the z6 is the better option to use and we will stick to that.

Please. Please send me a price on a z6 vitara block!! Asap!!
And is there a core charge? Or a credit if we send you a core?
Please pm me a price for a shiped block to 06706 I'm ready to buy today!!

PM me a price on just a sleeved z6 block!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can't you just post a list of base prices for popular setups and Just have people PM you for special orders? THere's a bunch of guys on here asking for the same thing and you want you them all to pm you... seems like a lot of work on your end pming everyone back and I'm sure your a busy man as it is...

I know a couple people here haven't received a pm back from you. It is easy to over look with tons of pm I bet, but that could result in a loss of sale for you.

I'm just saying a list of basic/popular prices on here would help a ton...

Discussion starter · #40 ·
Can't you just post a list of base prices for popular setups and Just have people PM you for special orders? THere's a bunch of guys on here asking for the same thing and you want you them all to pm you... seems like a lot of work on your end pming everyone back and I'm sure your a busy man as it is...

I know a couple people here haven't received a pm back from you. It is easy to over look with tons of pm I bet, but that could result in a loss of sale for you.

I'm just saying a list of basic/popular prices on here would help a ton...
That will be done here shortly, its gonna be posted on our website and then copied onto here.

21 - 40 of 132 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.