Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 126 Posts

·
Registered
2,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
http://www.rcautoworks.com/eg/product_info.php?cPath=82&products_id=285

have added a new product to our line up, it is call the no play shift linkage mod. It includes a no play u-joint added in the location of the stock joint. Shifting throw gears is so smooth, and you don't get that sloppy back and forth play. Contact me for more information on how to get this product on your car.

Stock linkage is on the bottom, you can see the difference in the end joint between ours.

·
Registered
1994 Civic Hatch cx
405 Posts
sorry for my knowledge but where does that go? in the trans?? i just picked up a S20 that i have to rebuild and looking to make it top notch.

thanks

·
Well?
10,814 Posts
damn now thats nifty right there. has it been installed on any vehicles yet? and do you have it for B and D?

·
i save your ass when you wreck
94 hatchback cx
6,693 Posts
pm me price on b-series shift linkage

·
Registered
90 honda civic wagon
44 Posts
so what is that supposed to do help you shift faster or make it a stronger rod that wont bend or brake? curious

·
Registered
BMX bike
2,938 Posts
did you fail P.E. cause you don't play ?

·
Registered
huh?
1,315 Posts
bwahahahaha.....i'd rep ya if i could...lol

·
Registered
BMX bike
2,938 Posts

·
Registered
4,732 Posts
sweet dude, PM me a price,ive got a few people that are prob interested. price for b series in an EK, and D series in EJ1. thanks dude. yall just be thinking up shit. mj can help with that!

·
Registered
94 civic dx
688 Posts
That would be sweet coupled with my b&m pro shifter. PM me price shipped to 21523 for EJ2 D series.

·
Registered
2,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
so what is that supposed to do help you shift faster or make it a stronger rod that wont bend or brake? curious
The issue is not more so with bending or braking a shift linkage, the issue is the slop that is there, the side to side motion, either when in neutral, or in gear. This will take that away, shifting will be smooth an crisp.

If people are interested in a group buy, I need 5 people in. I'll set it up now, and I'll IM everyone with prices.

1 - 20 of 126 Posts