Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
2,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Rather you're making 300hp, or 1000hp, we have everything in house under one roof to cover what you need. In stock ready to go, on top of that if you have any questions about what setup you should run for the power, feel free to give us a call or message us on here. We run what we sell and have experience making big power

Now stocking weldon, bosch and injector dynamics products, along with all the other products we have on our shelves, precision injectors, aeromotive products, the list goes on...

Run what the big boys run

·
Registered
2,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Questions about a setup, don't know what to run ? Call us 708 599 5884, our times are 10am-6pm central time, we'll actually pick up the phone and help you guys out. If you call and can't get threw, call us back, its because we're on the phone and have someone on call waiting.

·
Registered
90 honda civic wagon
44 Posts
i was doing some research on the injector dynamics and those are some real good injectors compared to all of the other ones and they have good flow at high psi. wil be getting those for my vitara build on my wagon.

·
Registered
2,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i was doing some research on the injector dynamics and those are some real good injectors compared to all of the other ones and they have good flow at high psi. wil be getting those for my vitara build on my wagon.
Yep, best injectors on the market right now. Even better, we have them in stock and ready to ship, no wait time, no bs.

·
Registered
1991 Honda CRX
3,714 Posts
Just curious how much do you think the Walbro 255hp is good for? I have AN fuel lines in the engine bay, so I could put an inline pump in there if I need to, is it just a matter of hooking up another relay to switch on when the tank pump switches on?

·
Registered
2,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Just curious how much do you think the Walbro 255hp is good for? I have AN fuel lines in the engine bay, so I could put an inline pump in there if I need to, is it just a matter of hooking up another relay to switch on when the tank pump switches on?
We've made over 500hp on them.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts