Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 208 Posts

·
Registered
2,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just making it known that we have these and had them in stock for awhile, I was unaware people didn't no that we carried these. The pistons actually have coating on them as well, we have been running this piston and rod combo for about 7 months now on a few builds, they hold up great and make power.

On another note as well D15 rods will be back in stock to very soon, we had a group buy run on these a couple months back, well these will be back in stock as well very soon.

·
Registered
2,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Length of rods? Price for a set? ARP bolts included?
I'll measure the rod, its been so long since we actually have had these made and on the shelf, I forgot. Yes they come with the arp's , shoot me an IM so we can talk more.

Here are some assemble pictures, people say proof is in the pudding, well when I say we use and stand by our products, I mean it guys.

·
Registered
2000 civic 2 door ex
732 Posts
I think i like the idea of custom length rods and them being in stock!!!! What is the hp rating for these rods??

·
Registered
2,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I think i like the idea of custom length rods and them being in stock!!!! What is the hp rating for these rods??
We have a few guys making around 525 , we planning on trying to break some records with them this year, we have a pretty good idea the block will go before the rods .

Yes we sell complete kits, with rods, pistons, rings, bearings ect..

·
Registered
2000 civic 2 door ex
732 Posts
We have a few guys making around 525 , we planning on trying to break some records with them this year, we have a pretty good idea the block will go before the rods .

Yes we sell complete kits, with rods, pistons, rings, bearings ect..
Wow. Awesome. 500 is alot :)

·
Registered
3,314 Posts
Why aren't the prices listed on your site?

·
Never finishes (TWSS)
91 Civic SI hb/ 01 GSR
1,918 Posts
are you getting or have any d17 rods and arp bolt combos???

1 - 20 of 208 Posts