Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
2,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This post has been brought to you by the letters RC

We have a ton of ways to set these cans up, so please contact me about what and we will set you up. The smaller catch cans are recommended for low boost or n/a setups. The larger cans are recommend for high boost setups, the smaller cans will fill up quickly on higher boost applications. We also sell block fittings, and will do valve cover tapping/welding. On top of that we also sell everything separate so if you just need fittings, hoses, bungs, contact us.

·
Registered
A spaceship
165 Posts
Another bump as one of these pictures is mine. You got to give me one of those cool keychains this time man or atleast put your logo on the can come on man thats free advertisement there
I'll make sure Bob tosses a keychain in when your stuff is shipped back. :bigok: Workin on getting the logos made in aluminum so we can start tossin these on our aluminums shits.

·
Hi hater!
12,548 Posts
I'll make sure Bob tosses a keychain in when your stuff is shipped back. :bigok: Workin on getting the logos made in aluminum so we can start tossin these on our aluminums shits.
Thanks man.

But shit Im sick of having to upgrade I should have talked to Bob and made sure that the one I requested was gonna work oh well. Hopefully by the time I need the big one you guys will have the logo in aluminum..................:3dtard:

·
Registered
2,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thanks man.

But shit Im sick of having to upgrade I should have talked to Bob and made sure that the one I requested was gonna work oh well. Hopefully by the time I need the big one you guys will have the logo in aluminum..................:3dtard:
Well the one other major thing to take into consideration is leak down, do a leak down on the motor as soon as you fire it up and see how much leakage you have in each cylinder. Newly built motors should barely have any, but older motors that people are boosting of course will have some amount of leak down. If its coming from the piston rings you are going to basically be boosting your crankcase that percent and pushing oil directly into the catch can. So if you have a smaller can, its going to tend to fill up very quick.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.