Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know theres away to get more rca jacks. i got another amp and my unit only has 1 set of rca jacks so what is the cheapest way to get like double rca jacks or something. it's hard to explain (well i can't find a way to explain it =X)

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
:stupid:

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
with these 2 females to one male. do u just plug in the 2 plugs in the one set of rcas to the 2 females and then use the one male to goto the amp? because i need 2 more sets of rcas ones for the front and ones for the back speakers. i think im getting confused =X

Also i already have one set of rcas from my unit to the my amp in the trunk. so i need two more sets how can i do this =\

Heres the one thing i could think of. that the rcas from the unit to a 2 female - 1 male connector plug the 1 male connector to amp1 and then since theres 1 jack let back on amp1 take another 1 male - 2 female connector and then run another set that those to amp2? idk if this will work. =\

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
well i would need (3)2 female - male connectors there. because i need one set of rca for my amp powering subs and 2 rcas for my other amp for highs and lows. 3/4 channel. and in my drawing i actually left out the other rca i needed =\ umm.. tryin to think

EDIT: basically i would need like 1 male to 6 female =X if they made them which i don't think they do

·
yEaH tHaT gUy!!!
my hatchy
3,177 Posts
get a crossover if you want to sepperate all the sound. or get a hu that has the pre out puts.

·
nonvtak ftw
5,230 Posts
why dont you use (2) 2 male to 1 female connections at your 4 channel amp that way only one set of rcas is needed to go to it.

then you only have to split and have a set of rca cables go to each amp. but still use the other connector you have to split at the headunit

·
It's that time again
MAIN ONE IZ A CIVCSI
5,369 Posts
the best thing for this wiring mess i bet this is going to be is go get a pioneer(or alpine) with three sets of rca's and you can control all your sound directly from the hu

the way your trying to do this you will be adding interference with the signal and a drop in voltage for the signal also i hope this is a temp. solution.

·
nonvtak ftw
5,230 Posts
the best thing for this wiring mess i bet this is going to be is go get a pioneer(or alpine) with three sets of rca's and you can control all your sound directly from the hu

the way your trying to do this you will be adding interference with the signal and a drop in voltage for the signal also i hope this is a temp. solution.
on top of that is may cause a shitload of road noise.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts