Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i just bought a set of used 750cc injectors. The code on them is SH4-750. I looked into them and it said they fit d b h k series engines but mine dont clip into my harness? is it because its an obd2 harness?

·
the artist formerly known as drexelstudent11
3,983 Posts
RCs fit OBD1 harnesses without mods, I believe all you have to do to get them to fit in OBD2 harnesses is shave off a small locating ridge on the bottom of the injector

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I was thinking of doing that, but id rather not incase i ruin the injectors. Somehow i missed that obd2 and obd1 clips are slightly different. I think ill just order adaptors from rywire to be safe

·
Registered
6,365 Posts
I was thinking of doing that, but id rather not incase i ruin the injectors. Somehow i missed that obd2 and obd1 clips are slightly different. I think ill just order adaptors from rywire to be safe

Not really worth it when When it takes a sec to cut it off with a blade.
But each to his own I know the feeling when you do something simple and cost you more in the end.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I see what you guys are saying with cutting that little tab off. But it seems that the corners on the clip need to be sanded too so that it fits. i just ordered adapters from rywire. Knowing my luck ill fuck up the very last injector and theyll be useless

1 - 8 of 8 Posts