Honda D Series Forum banner

4101 - 4120 of 4152 Posts

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
Dont FUCK with Bernice!

LOL, that bitch can throw a punch, anybody else tried punching through a rolled up car window? That shit aint easy.

·
Two men shy of a group
1,312 Posts
Dont FUCK with Bernice!

LOL, that bitch can throw a punch, anybody else tried punching through a rolled up car window? That shit aint easy.
damn that bitch is tough, ive thrown a huge ass rock at a rolled up window and watched it just bounce off without leaving a scratch.

you hungry homey, you want beef lmfao

·
Registered
971 Posts
damn that bitch is tough, ive thrown a huge ass rock at a rolled up window and watched it just bounce off without leaving a scratch.

you hungry homey, you want beef lmfao

Fucking hilarious here I'am sitting at my desk at work laughing my ass off while everyone is looking at me

:bigrofl:

·
Two men shy of a group
1,312 Posts
lol i was doing the same thing, i love how people react so crazy. if someone asked me if i wanted beef i would be like wtf are you talking about and keep walking haha

·
Registered
477 Posts
This videos pretty dope.. its running the PTE 3231e that i have on my vitara setup :) turbos a beast.

·
endo_bobo
877 Posts
Some fun at the lake. Was steeper then it looks. Camera person didn't do to good, to busy holding her purse. Not bad for bald ass tires.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/ffbnwyDitH8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

·
Premium Member
1,358 Posts
This guy is Boss!! Gettin' all the chiken wings haha

·
Registered
1,817 Posts

·
endo_bobo
877 Posts

·
Well.......