Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
[iurl="http://www.d-series.org/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=91682&d=1436419677"]
[/iurl]
Do you just sit at home and wait till I post a new thread? You've commented on every one of my posts saying something unnecessary. Do you need a friend? You can always message me and we could be best buds

·
Premium Member
Honda City
2,438 Posts
It is a boost box. All vented gases are stored in that box. When the driver presses a button, the gases are fed into the combustion chamber through the valve guides for some extra power. The filters are to allow oil vapors to be vented out of the boost box.

·
Certified O.G.
A Shitbox
5,605 Posts
Do you just sit at home and wait till I post a new thread? You've commented on every one of my posts saying something unnecessary. Do you need a friend? You can always message me and we could be best buds
No, he waits until any new booty posts a new thread with a question that 30 seconds of searching could have answered. It's not just you.

Be thankful he hasn't started with the ponies in this one.

·
BATSLOMAN GIVES NO FUCKS.
4,401 Posts
I cant win in this place. I thought I was being nice with that one. I was going to "lmgtfy" but thought it'd be too assholish. maybe stop being so sensitive? and if I happen to post in every one of your threads, and its the same context of post, maybe you'd catch a hint?

·
Registered
Love the Civic
1,817 Posts
They need a catch can for their sensitivity, its blowing out in their panties.

OP - Just like your first turbo post, telling us about your job and age, you need to keep reading and gain understanding of basic systems, then come up with questions. Definitely dont turbo for a while, like we said before you are too poor, and dont know enough yet.

Skills will get you closer then money since ability can make up for a bunch of the cost when building a reliable turbo car.

Cant believe you didnt learn from that thread, told us we were all the worst trolls ever....you're 18, how would you know? Time will be your friend if you absorb info, I wish I would have at your age, I might be way better off now.

·
Registered
Sloppy Jalopy
1,223 Posts
at first I thought this could be a good post you know along the lines of random thought thread ect..

but no ,I can't post here asking why is the sky blue.!! where can I go to find these answers!

·
BATSLOMAN GIVES NO FUCKS.
4,401 Posts
at first I thought this could be a good post you know along the lines of random thought thread ect..

but no ,I can't post here asking why is the sky blue.!! where can I go to find these answers!
according to the army, its because God loves the infantry. and blood makes the green grass grow. bright red blood.

science says its due to molecules in the air scatter blue light from the sun more than they scatter red light.

heres a good question, is your "blue" the same as my "blue"? Im color blind in 1 eye

1 - 13 of 13 Posts