Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1995 Honda Civic Ex
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
ok i just have some quick random hypothetical questions... i'm not sure if this is in the right section.... could you put a z6 head on a 1.7 block? would it fit directly? if you can, would it give more power?

·
Never finishes (TWSS)
91 Civic SI hb
1,831 Posts

·
Registered
92 Civic Seadan
344 Posts
i'm pretty sure you can but idk if they make head studs for that combo yet? But I could be wrong.

It sounds like an awesome idea tho!

Or you could just do a stroker

Edit: Well there you go lol, we posted at the same time

·
Never finishes (TWSS)
91 Civic SI hb
1,831 Posts
yeah the reliability and rev ability really goes down hill for the extra 78 cc's, your better off going 1 mill over on your pistons and you will get around 40cc's and you still can rev if you end up camming you motor later on down the road. or you can do both and not rev your motor in fear of cracking a sleve but you get almost a real 1.7 you get 1.71

·
Classic Man
Civic
16,355 Posts
yeah the reliability and rev ability really goes down hill for the extra 78 cc's, your better off going 1 mill over on your pistons and you will get around 40cc's and you still can rev if you end up camming you motor later on down the road. or you can do both and not rev your motor in fear of cracking a sleve but you get almost a real 1.7 you get 1.71
what would you know about any of this?

have you done either modification?

or are you too busy being racist against indians to actually do something in real life?

·
Never finishes (TWSS)
91 Civic SI hb
1,831 Posts
what would you know about any of this?

have you done either modification?

or are you too busy being racist against indians to actually do something in real life?
no but i have helped a fried with the build and have read about hem alot i was thinking about doing ti my self.
there are ways to fix the problem i said, like getting every thing ballanced, i was talking about just slapping them in there and hopping for it to work
LOL and yes i have bored a z6 to 1 mill over and changed the pistons

also im not racist man. you should look up what that word means. i dont disslike any people at all. my wife is from isreal and my last gf befor her was for 6 years was lebanese.
my wife is jewish i can tell you traits she has and its not racest to notice these things. how could you not notice them if they are different from what you do. unless you cant read people or payatention to them

dude i have just noticed thing about people over my time of living and working in the customer service industry for a few years. i have just noticed common things people do form different parts of the world becasue there culture and society are very different so why would they be the same. also if anythihg they are stero types not racesisum. did you ever hear that asian women cant drive. i have but who every says it to me i dont think thye are racest or hate that race just because they have noticed a common trait between the majority of them

lol your one crazy dude.

·
Classic Man
Civic
16,355 Posts
stating common traits is racism, stereotyping is for scientists

I don't believe in either
or
putting a d16 head on a d17 block
LOL. nice man :bigok:

·
Never finishes (TWSS)
91 Civic SI hb
1,831 Posts
stating common traits is racism, stereotyping is for scientists

I don't believe in either
or
putting a d16 head on a d17 block
what if they are the same color as me and from the same place? is it racest for me to talk about common traits canadians have?

your aloud to discribe people just dont hate them for it.

·
Never finishes (TWSS)
91 Civic SI hb
1,831 Posts
way to derail his thread mod. you should have pm'ed me that. also ill stop poating in this thread when you stop asking me things

you ask a question and tell me not to answer. this is the 3rd time you did this. try leaving things closed and not open ened.
and lol wasting bandwith you have 11k posts and ill bet half of them are post like in this topic that has nothihg to do with motors at all. you get get all high and mighty becaue your a mod and people cant mess with you. it like you think your a cop or something trying to show off his power. this is the internet man.

·
Im Bringing TSEXY Back!
^^Look up
5,468 Posts
no but i have helped a fried with the build and have read about hem alot i was thinking about doing ti my self.
there are ways to fix the problem i said, like getting every thing ballanced, i was talking about just slapping them in there and hopping for it to work
LOL and yes i have bored a z6 to 1 mill over and changed the pistons

also im not racist man. you should look up what that word means. i dont disslike any people at all. my wife is from isreal and my last gf befor her was for 6 years was lebanese.
my wife is jewish i can tell you traits she has and its not racest to notice these things. how could you not notice them if they are different from what you do. unless you cant read people or payatention to them

dude i have just noticed thing about people over my time of living and working in the customer service industry for a few years. i have just noticed common things people do form different parts of the world becasue there culture and society are very different so why would they be the same. also if anythihg they are stero types not racesisum. did you ever hear that asian women cant drive. i have but who every says it to me i dont think thye are racest or hate that race just because they have noticed a common trait between the majority of them

So hold on a second your an Asian chick who can't drive?

Im I missing something here??

1 - 18 of 18 Posts