Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When i baught my car it came with a cold air intake. The only problem was its a custom piece of shit and i had to build it a bracket just to hold it in place. But any ways there is a plug that comes off of the tb that gose no where. It has a red/yellow wire and a black/green wire. I was just wondering what it dose and if it could be what is makeing my check engine light come on? Hopefully the pictures help.

Attachments

H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks alot man. How much you want for it? Im only like 25 minutes away. I can come out any day any time after 4:00pm.

·
Registered
4,363 Posts
you can ghetto fab it... seems there's space to punch out a hole in the adapter where the intake and t/b meet. You can just stick the sensor in there and put some rubber sealant around it. Might work... otherwise, just leave it hanging. It just measures the temp of the intake air.

·
Cool User Title Here
6,900 Posts
makku said:
you can ghetto fab it... seems there's space to punch out a hole in the adapter where the intake and t/b meet. You can just stick the sensor in there and put some rubber sealant around it. Might work... otherwise, just leave it hanging. It just measures the temp of the intake air.
You could even make a smaller hole than needed through the silicone coupler. it should make a tight fit that will hold well.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts