Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
No more Honda's :-(
Civic CX
3,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
last weekend we were heading out to the races when i crotch rocket pulled out of a side street and flew past me. i gave chase and caught up to him after he slowed down. i pulled up next to him at about 60-70 mph. he dropped 2 gears and he gave me the jump. i held him off to about 130 140 and then he slowly walked by me. i thought the bike was a 01-03 gsx-r 600 wich was still a good run. i get to the races and this guy i used to work with comes up to me wearing a jacket and carrying a helmet. he was like "damn that's a fast hatch". i asked if it was him and he said yeah. i asked if it was a 600 and he said no it was a 01 750 gsx-r. my friends that were following behind and saw me run the bike freaked out. i couldn't beleive i did that well either.

when i get the clutch in and turn up the boost we are going to run from a stop with me on a wrinkle wall. can't wait!!!!!!

·
the hard-parker
4,257 Posts
dude that's awesome! congrats! it's always nice to get a pleasant surprise out of your car

·
CR-Vtakin
your mom
11,459 Posts
jimmyb34 said:
SWEET!!!! all i can outrun is my cousin on his tractor.... lol
I request video of this as proof!!!!!! :noway:

haha j/k

I used to play around when my friend that had a new R6 lived here. That thing was fast. We used to go on some wicked runs through the mountains.

·
Civic CX
3,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks guys. i was out tonight and the guy traded the bike to my other friend for a car. the guy wanted to go for a ride in my car so i took him for one but i had 4 total people in the car. i ran a c6 vette and lost by about 2 cars. i could have got him if it were just me in the car. you can really feel the weight.

·
Civic CX
3,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thanks, i can't wait to turn up the boost in a couple weeks. double the boost for double the fun :)

·
Banned
3,428 Posts
bikes are fun to mess with..:) I do it often..cause noone wants to play with me...

·
Registered
1995 Honda CIvic LX
1,050 Posts
FMYStreetRacer said:
last weekend we were heading out to the races when i crotch rocket pulled out of a side street and flew past me. i gave chase and caught up to him after he slowed down. i pulled up next to him at about 60-70 mph. he dropped 2 gears and he gave me the jump. i held him off to about 130 140 and then he slowly walked by me. i thought the bike was a 01-03 gsx-r 600 wich was still a good run. i get to the races and this guy i used to work with comes up to me wearing a jacket and carrying a helmet. he was like "damn that's a fast hatch". i asked if it was him and he said yeah. i asked if it was a 600 and he said no it was a 01 750 gsx-r. my friends that were following behind and saw me run the bike freaked out. i couldn't beleive i did that well either.

when i get the clutch in and turn up the boost we are going to run from a stop with me on a wrinkle wall. can't wait!!!!!!
:bull:

·
Civic CX
3,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
doesn't bother me one bit. maybe if i see the new owner of the bike this weekend i'll get it on tape.

·
Banned
3,428 Posts
FMYStreetRacer said:
doesn't bother me one bit. maybe if i see the new owner of the bike this weekend i'll get it on tape.
see its always nice to have witnessess too...
like I had my boy in my car when i stayed on the back of a new R1...

·
Civic CX
3,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
i had witnesses, we were heading out to the street races so there were a couple cars around.

·
Registered
1995 Honda CIvic LX
1,050 Posts
jimmyb34 said:
so are you only going to reply in threads saying bs? all you are doing is starting shit with people who have been here for a while... not cool...
I believe I've only replied to 2 posts with bs. I'm not trying to start anything you just alway take it the wrong way. I'm just not sure i believe it. The gixxer 750 has a 60 to 100 roll on time in high gear of 4.11 seconds. It runs the 1/4 at 10.26 @ 135.6. I could tell you that my stock b7 hatch ran down an 03 cobra, but you'd bs me so whats the difference.

·
Registered
1995 Honda CIvic LX
1,050 Posts
FMYStreetRacer said:
I by no means doubt your kill, just want to see a vid. I ride sport bikes and I've never had anything hang with me except another bike and mine is slow.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts