Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
748 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys,
I am currently located in australia and i got reccommended this site through D-series.org telling me i can find someone or find out where to find a
Ramhorn or Fullrace style manifold. Has to suit T3 Flange and a 40mm External Waste Gate. Must also suit a D16Y4 Motor with a Garrett Gt30R Turbo

my email address is [email protected] so feel free to contact me on there, also i frequently use msn messenger so feel free to add me on that address to.

Please help asap!!

Regards

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
lsd motorsports, neukin, lovefab, krb, bmc etc, etc

·
Registered
784 Posts
Because of your location go with a known seller and pay the extra money. I say this for a few reasons.

1) because you are thousands of miles away from the states you NEED someone that is reliable. You cant do much if they fuck you over.

2) You need the weld quality to be high. If a weld cracks and the company offers a lifetime warranty its still going to be a huge pain in the ass to ship the manifold to the US, have them repair it, and then ship it back. We are talking about atleast 3 weeks.

3) If the fitment is shitty you are again out of luck because of your location.

I would probably go Lovefab as I think Cody portrays himself as a nice guy, his weld quality is high, and hes been around for a while so you dont have too many worries.

O

·
0 Posts
becaise of your location, I'd actailly recommend the Drag manigolf. I'm using one for my high HP project and have had NON of the so called aclaimed issues others here have reported to have heard about. (boost creap). If you use a drag manifold, I do recommend you have it professionally ported otu to match the turbo gasket, and the wastegate flange hold ported out to match the WG gasket as well. else you should be fine. Drag sells stuff all over the world and are known. They are also cast style, so it's less problems you have to deal with vs a welded one.

O

·
0 Posts
acura, you need my koyo racing radiator i'm selling for $250 shipped :p that stocker ain't gonna work for long.

·
Banned
3,428 Posts
oscarmayer said:
becaise of your location, I'd actailly recommend the Drag manigolf. I'm using one for my high HP project and have had NON of the so called aclaimed issues others here have reported to have heard about. (boost creap). If you use a drag manifold, I do recommend you have it professionally ported otu to match the turbo gasket, and the wastegate flange hold ported out to match the WG gasket as well. else you should be fine. Drag sells stuff all over the world and are known. They are also cast style, so it's less problems you have to deal with vs a welded one.
isnt this guy in luck cause i happen to have a lovefab mani for sale

·
Registered
314 Posts
i have a ramhorn made by one of hotrex's friends, mahcivic, on my d16y7. it spools great - a lot better than the dx mani with t3 flange welded on i was using before. hotrex is a good guy too.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts