Honda D Series Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
06 coupe
1,464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well me and my buddy got together for some pics. his camra is pretty nice. it was almost pitch black when these pics where taken. newayz here they r let me know what ya think. and yes i know i need fogs they r comin next month i think.

·
Registered
06 coupe
1,464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I see more and more people are ding that little Vent thing for there hood.

Looks good...Still have a warantee on your civic? Or have you not moded the engine
ya the hood tilt to me is sorta :***: but whatever and na i dont have a war. i got a peice of shit AEM CAI (thanks for the cel) and i got a magnaflow ordered for it.

Reactions: chronodev87

·
JDM Justin
95 del Sol
812 Posts
looking good dubbed :TU:

·
Registered
06 coupe
1,464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
both cars looking good.

your car would look tits with some fogs.

coming very soon depending on my money with being off work for a few days. i can put weight on my foot today but i damn sure cant walk on it haha. almost fell on my face earlier. oh well exhaust should be here today or tomarrow so ima gimp around under the car i think and throw it on as long as its not raining.

Reactions: " Low "

·
Registered
92 Honda Civic VTI
838 Posts
may have a nice camera but he doesnt know how to use it properly.

IMHO, Dusk is the worst time to take pics, make the cars the focal point of the pic, which means move them together more and get in closer, theres to much free space there. alos conider turning the lights off on the cars.

but not to bad

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.