Honda D Series Forum banner

61 - 78 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
98 Civic EX
3,189 Posts
shit you make a stainless steel header for the d17, i'll buy one sooner or later, just as soon as i get the money.

·
Registered
934 Posts
RageDzine said:
We just got our hands on a 2002 civic and plan to build something soon - keep you posted. hope to see you guys there
I wil be there along with my teammembers from 'hellaqwik racing'. I would like to donate my car for nos testing since you havent tested the headers yet. :) If you need a test vehicle, Im so there. :)

See you guys on the 14th!

·
D-Series.org Sponsor
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #67
green_hornet_96 said:
Dang it, I wish I would have held off buying a header!!!

Did the 1+3/4+2 primaries make it sound or act different than the typical 1+4/2+3 combination?
we built this one different ( the way pictured ) to see how and what the differences are between the two styles. we would love to find a few more hp somewhere ??? builthatch will be testing this one for us very soon, good or bad you will hear the news.

·
Registered
142 Posts
RageDzine I have a strange question for you as to what engines the headers will fit on to. I have an 86 Integra D16A1 engine that is being shoehorned into an Austin Mini. One of the problems is that the existing header needs to have the flange beveled about 7 degrees so that it will fit into the engine bay without having to modify the front of the car. This will move the bottom of the header in towards the block.

Can you custom make a header to fit this engine? If not, could you advise as to the size in comparison to a standard header, how far out from the block does it extend? If the complete package is greater in depth from the block to the front than the oem version I will be out of luck in any case. Just curious if it could be adapted to work in my strange little application. If you like we could do this via e-mail. JS

B

·
0 Posts
interesting to see what it will pull on BONE stock D series engines such as my d16a8 :) BTW i hopefully plan to get this header - and dyno/mod all the way to a even better gain :)

BTW mr RAGE...im after shipping to AUSTRALIA...with the Dseries member deal - this header + collector shipped to my door , would be either $569.50 - $759.60 US correct ?

Thanks, Ben

·
Registered
98 Civic EX
3,189 Posts
The price and motor type are in this thread, read it.

61 - 78 of 78 Posts